The Hoesch Spundwand und Projekte GmbH, registered in Dillingen with locations in Dillingen, Duisburg and Shanghai is a service provider for Harbor Construction and Infrastructure and is mainly selling sheet piles of the very well known brand Hoesch Spundwand.
As system provider Hoesch Spundwand und Projekte GmbH stands for Solutions, Service, Design and for Engineered in Germany.
The Hoesch Spundwand und Projekte GmbH is looking out to fill a vacancy for a controller for the financial and administrational department for its location in Duisburg. Our company is highly flexible and considers part-time (20/30 hrs. p/w) and full-time as well as temporarily working from home.
Further information is available from Natascha Hitzelberger, Phone 0049-6831-6878552
Area of responsibility
• Operational order controlling
• Reporting and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to the headquarters and according to HGB and IFRS
• Execution of plan-actual deviation analysis, business evaluations and reporting to the management
• Creation of budgets and forecasts (balance sheet/income statement)
• Creation of short and long-term liquidity planning
• Optimization and further development of company and project controlling as well as the internal reporting system
• Completed Business Administration education (University/College) with a focus on controlling and/or external accounting or a comparable qualification, e.g. experienced Accountant
• Preferably a few years of relevant work experience
• Analytical thinking and independent working manner
• A high degree of communication, team and conflict management skills
• Professional handling of common business programs and MS Office applications
• Good English knowledge, both written and spoken. Chinese language is not necessary, however it is an advantage.
What we offer
• Modern working environment and very good atmosphere
• Over average social benefits
• Versatile and interesting tasks
• Performance and goal-oriented salary
• Dynamic, success-oriented environment with short decision and communication channels
• Integration into a stable, successful international group